Working alongside the IT team and along the Digital Resilience Manager in one of Sydney's most exciting government agencies we are seeking a fantastic Support Analyst to assist in helping 100+ users through Level 1 and Level 2 technical support which ultimately delivers overarching community goals.
Day to Day
You will develop a deeper understanding of user needs and perform Level 1 and Level 2 technical support.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Securely operate monitor and maintain digital operations services across all sites ensuring service levels, availability, capacity and resilience
- Collaborate with all Digital Services teams and relevant frameworks to provide information on digital operations services supporting, delivery, development and continuous improvement of future foundation services
- Work with external service providers to operate and implement the day to day maintenance and monitoring of all digital operations systems and services, informing the functional lead of any risks, issues and performance impacts.
- Ensure adherence to the, process and frameworks.
- Work with specialist to implement tasks allocated by the functional lead to operate digital operations services to meet customer service requirements.
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates with strong commercial and analytical competence. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Level 1 and Level 2 Support role or similar role and ideally from a background of supporting 100+ users.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Delivery, implementation and operation of digital operations services
- Strong communication skills
- Technical knowledge in operating and maintaining site services
- Understanding of Enabling Infrastructure technologies, Information, Integration, Platform and Software technologies, and Digital Resilience
- Personable, presentable and articulate, willingness to provide both support and challenge throughout the business
- Understanding in the implementation and operation of roadmaps and strategy
- Knowledge of new and innovative technology solutions
- Be energetic and passionate about helping others
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun government agency.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great Location in Parramatta
- Competitive Pay
- Great office culture