A highly regarded NSW Government agency is seeking a well-honed Strategy Manager to join their dynamic team.
Your New Role
As Strategy Manager you will be responsible for developing strategies that enable the agency to achieve its strategic objectives. You will utilize your well-developed strategic skills to provide independent and informed advice to support senior executives.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Provide input, execute strategic planning initiatives, and develop a broad base of industry and functional knowledge.
- Plan and manage internal strategy projects, as well as external consulting projects as required.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Conduct complex qualitative and quantitative analysis to assess opportunities and create initiatives.
- Share your insight and guidance with teams and directors to ensure the successful implementation of strategic recommendations.
What You’ll Need
You will have 3+ years Strategy Management experience – preferably in the insurance industry.
You will also have demonstrated experience facilitating strategic thinking and planning across an organisation, such as with a reputable strategy consulting firm.
Top-notch written and verbal communication skills are a must!
Relevant tertiary education.
- Great location in Sydney CBD
- Close proximity to public transport
- Competitive compensation
- 6 month initial contract
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email Kristen Brinker from Talent.Realised at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.