The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- The primary objective of this role is designing and developing API and MFT based integration solution over Axway API and Managed File Transfer product suite that comply with set standards, principles, methods & process as well as contribute to improve on these. The resource will also participate in testing, support (during warranty period) and transition/handover of solution to Digital Operations.
- This role demands strong architecture, design and problem-solving skills, initiative and the ability to think outside the square and work with minimal supervision.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have minimum 5 years experience working in software development
You will also possess the following skills:
- Minimum three years of experience designing and developing enterprise APIs using Axway/Oracle/Vordel API Gateway/Tibco Integrations.
- Experience in designing production quality applications (preferably real-time integration) factoring in ease of supportability and reuse into design
- Demonstrated experience with the API Gateway and Tibco SOA Suite in the following areas:
- Configuration and deployment of services across development, test and production environments
- Code and version management of APIs and associated documentations.
- Performance tuning
- Implementation of security and threat protection policies
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.