This once in a lifetime opportunity for a Senior and Junior Software engineer to work with one of the biggest companies within the Australian media industry, you will be part of a world class and pioneering team developing and maintaining a truly outstanding product, which is accessed by millions !
Your New Role
You will be in constant contact with the teach lead and will be tasked with the Design, maintenance and creation of the company's back end developments, as well as continuously solving critical business issues as part of a hard-working group.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Design and develop solutions that align with the companies goals.
- Apply high class software development.
- Maintain a high standard of quality across the development platform.
- Work with the Tech Lead & Project Manager to design, develop, and launch new products and services
- React efficiently to adhere to any problems within the production or maintenance process.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have recent experience working with complex applications and a passion for the media industry would be advantageous:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience developing with Scala
- Experience with Java
- An understanding of functional programming
- Experience with the AWS
- Experience working as a part of an Agile Team
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Passion for delivering a truly outstanding product
- Digital Media experience
- Experience using Akka (Desirable)
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business, not only this but;
- The opportunity to be a part of a national media giant.
- Fantastic CBD location
- Awesome state of the art offices
- Continuous support and training
- Make a genuine impact on millions of users
If you feel this roll is suited to you, please apply now, OR send your latest resume to Joe@talentrealised.com.au OR Lawrence@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.