The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Developing the kubernetes infrastructure
- Sustaining and troubleshooting trading systems and software
- Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing service infrastructure
- Deployment and support of new platforms and applications stacks
What You’ll Need
You will also possess the following skills:
- Docker/ Kubernetes experience
- Linux administration skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with monitoring technologies (Desirable)
- Exposure to Chef/Puppet (Desirable)
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Merit-based bonus scheme
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
- Generous leave allowance
- Opportunity to travel
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.