A Global entertainment company seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to provide technical support and maintain the well being of the technology. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Work with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide a pipeline deployment capability into production.
- Create Continuous Integration build and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with development teams to provide improved delivery tools and support their activities.
- Troubleshoot any problems and suggest solutions
- Working to tight deadlines
- Support existing development and deployment tools and build new ones where required.
What You’ll Need
- AWS: 3+ years’ experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, CloudFormation, Route53 nd more)
- At least 3 years experience working as a DevOps engineer or SRE
- Strong windows background
- Strong grasp of automation and CI/CD toolsets
- Experience in an Agile team environment
- Good Scripting Skills
- Good communication skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Continued training and education opportunities
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.