Working with an exciting and well-known UX Agency that has grown due to their reputation and gaining more and more amazing products to work on, we are looking to recruit an experienced UX Designer. Over time, the business has established a very strong portfolio of products that have given them the enviable position of being in the forefront of every aspect of the digital business and product design industry.
Day to Day
Reporting to the senior design team, as a Senior UX Designer your responsibility will be to demonstrate experience working on leading, substantial products or brands, but mostly we are looking for the right skills, experience, attitude and approach.
- Understanding the business and market context for a new product or experience
- Conduct customer-centred design research to define user requirements including lab interviews and contextual inquiries
- Develop documentation expressing the customer perspective – eg: user journeys and personas
- Plan, conduct and document outputs of strategic co-design workshops
- Develop navigation, flows and information architecture systems
- Develop paper sketches and wireframes on paper, or in digital tools
- Confidently present design concepts and articulate design rationale to team members and clients
- Build working prototypes in Sketch & Invision
- Work iteratively as part of the product delivery team of UI designers and developers to design implement and validate web based products and services
- Find ways to make complex information and interaction as simple as possible
- Plan, conduct and report on user testing sessions with customers
- Work collaboratively on-site with client project teams
We would love to talk to candidates who have 5 years experience working as a UX Designer and looking to jump into an exciting and fun business. Ideally, you’ve come from a digital agency. Mainly looking to see a strong portfolio, confidence and thoughtful design thinking.
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Opportunity to build your portfolio
- Great Location in Surry Hills
- Awesome products and collaborative team