An internet juggernaut are seeking a Senior system engineer with experience working with high traffic websites to join their team. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Managing a high demand environment across self host and AWS
- Work with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide a pipeline deployment capability into production.
- Collaborate with development teams to provide improved delivery tools and support their activities
- Support existing development and deployment tools and build new ones where required.
- At least 3+ years in a similar role
- Linux Administration experience
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Strong scripting skills with eg, Bash, python, puppet
- Strong grasp of automation and CI/CD toolsets
- Good communication skills
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great working environment
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Onsite kitchen with food and drinks
- Work life balance
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.