Looking for a highly skilled and passionate Senior Software Engineer, who has the drive and skill to build amazing cutting-edge systems that will help our clients grow. The position is based in CBD with excellent growth prospects.
Your new role
- High-performance system design and architecture
- Software product implementation employing Agile methodologies and other best development practices in Full Stack Java
- Automatic unit, integration, performance testing and statistics gathering
- Detailed technical documentation
- Contribute to product training and mentoring
- Research and innovation
- Design, build and maintain technology and software development infrastructure.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve wider business goals
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Small fast trading company with strong presence in the Asian market, growing in the Australian market.
Ideally you will have experience with:
- JVM ergonomics and design
- multi-threading & networking patterns
- garbage collection tuning
- Object Oriented Software
What you'll need
We expect advanced knowledge of concurrency and multi-threading that goes beyond Java. You should be capable of implementing a bespoke multi-tasking solution supporting cooperative, preemptive multi-tasking or a combination of both. Also, solid knowledge of financial mathematics, problem solving and knowledge of financial markets is highly regarded.
Nice to have:
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Fonseca for a confidential discussion on 0405463131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.