Due to business growth demands, I have a Senior/Lead Ruby Developer position working for a leading Australian business available immediately.
Day to Day
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Reporting to the CTO and COO, this position will play a pivotal role in helping steer architecture in the development to roadmap that will drive digitisation across the wider business, and clients they support.
- Refine the existing CRM systems in house.
- Build brand new applications built to scale with a growing customer base for new channels.
- Work closely with many other Senior and Junior developers and external stakeholders around the world.
- Build out a team of developers around you with excellent career potential, clear pathway to senior leadership.
We would love to talk with tech heads who have a passion for excellence for end user.You will need to have at least 5+ years of Senior or Lead Ruby Developer in a commercial experience.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge and commercial experience developing CRM systems.
- Solid understanding of development experience using Ruby, AWS EC2, MySQL databases with Redit/Sidekiq.
- Understanding of DevOps/Cloud Tech processes including cloud based deployment pipelines.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Leadership skills.
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be an integral part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate;
- 80% remote working
- Competitive salary package
- Work with a fast growing Australian business
- Flexible working hours
- Inclusive, dynamic and well cultured team environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lawrence Hunter
Or alternatively send your latest resume to: Lawrence@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone