The Product Lead – participates actively in a product management and support team accountable for delivering activities associated with the product and application lifecycle.
The role ensures high quality and responsive customer services, good practice IT service management, vendor relationship, and support for the implementation of new initiatives. The Lead Product – Third Level Support provides sound, technical and professional advice to the Product Capability Manager, and actively contributes to planning, system documentation and reporting.
- Lead the effective and efficient performance of the Third (3rd) Level Support team.
- Perform regular contribution review of team members’ performance.
- Participate in a technical team to deliver timely, high quality 3rd level support, projects and related services to the Digital Business core business
- Work with Digital Business, key stakeholders to actively contribute throughout the scoping, designing, development, testing and implementation phases as applicable.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in 3rd Level Support of SAP Front Office Products.
- Significant knowledge and experience in the support, maintenance and management of enterprise scale applications, hosted on premise and in the cloud.
- Sound working knowledge of IT service management principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent. Post graduate degree is desireable.
- Have led a team of people in a high-pressured environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click the apply now button, or you can send your email directly to email@example.com with the job title as the reference