This entertainment giant has seen significant growth over the years and are now one of the market leaders in the industry. They are a well established and much loved by users who vary across all demographics in Australia. This position will allow you to hone your skill set and work among the best Engineers in the industry.
Day to Day
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Building consumer facing web applications end-to-end using agile and pioneering web development practices.
- Working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to ensure the product and service is diverse, functional and streamlined.
- Troubleshooting using the latest and advanced technological frameworks.
- Web application optimisation with a strong focus on continuous improvement to maintain efficiency.
We would love to talk with tech heads who have a passion for excellence for end user.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and versatile
- Projects encompassing high performant VanillaJS at scale
- Desired knowledge of Babel/Webpack, Preact, Post CSS, Teamcity/Buildkite
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be an integral part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate;
- State of the art CBD offices
- Proximity to public transport
- Free gym membership
- Carbon neutral workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Inclusive, well cultured team environment
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact name from.
Or alternatively send your latest resume to: Lawrence@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone