A global organisation looking for a DevOps engineer with strong experience with AWS.
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Enhance availability, performance, and stability of services as well as automating repetitive processes.
- Resolving client issues
- Build, design and support new solutions that enable DevOps capabilities
You’ll have 2-4 years of experience working with AWS
You will also possess the following skills:
- Can create scripts in 2 or more popular languages
- Knowledge of two or more cloud services
- Experience in monitoring and alerting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Great working environment
- The use of cutting edge technology
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.