Our client is a very successful global consultancy looking for x2 Senior Consultants - Technology Consulting (No hands-on) based in the heart of Sydney CBD. This is a fantastic opportunity to fast track your career outside the big 4 serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of projects.
Your New Role
The Manager has primary responsibility for serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of projects. Managers develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. They are also responsible for understanding their clients' business and demonstrating technical competence in their product group and industry. Managers develop contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market, as well as supervising junior team members to project execution.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technology discipline (e.g. Business / Computer Information Systems) required
- Experience in Technology Advisory / Consulting required A relevant technical or professional certification strongly preferred
- 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services
- A diverse skill base in information systems
- Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
- Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
- Cloud Computing Governance
- IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
- IT Strategy
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such as SOC2)
- Infrastructure components – networking, operating systems, middleware, virtualisation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Work with Cutting edge Cloud/Tech projects
- Fast track career growth
- Attractive salary on offer
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Bruna Allen from Talent.Realised on 0421 402 112. Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY. Successful applications will be contacted by phone.