Our client is a billionaire consultancy and still growing in regards to technology and network services. They are a high performing culture with employees that are always supportive, social and have made the company succeed globally. They are looking for a Scrum Master with an AWS background for a permanent role located in Sydney, CBD.
Your new role
- Managing resources and third party resources
- Managing sprints and in addition keeping a lookout on reports, timelines & budgets
- Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting the team to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations through daily scrum, sprint planning and sprint demos.
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
- Competitive Salary
- Great working culture with professionals being highly supportive, social and inclusive
- Permanent role with great career progression
What you'll need
- Can do attitude
- Cloud, Security or automation projects background
- AWS experience as client is a partner
- Experience within Scrum Master role, using Scrum practices, principles and theories.
- Nice to have - Scrum Master certified
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Anthony Fahd for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or email@example.com.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.