Work with 3rd generation, multi-award winning global FMCG success story in a unique and important role that helps ensure the business stays as a number 1 brand of choice for consumers. They are a passionate and dynamic organisation who pride themselves on exceptional execution of commercial strategies that deliver a triple win approach – customer/consumer/business
Day to Day
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and the largest market in the local region, the Sales Director is responsible for driving sustainable, profitable growth in sales revenue and ensuring to secure strong partnerships for the organisation with key customers through strategic planning by using the triple win approach for customers consumers and the company.
Additionally, you will manage a direct team of 5 and an indirect team of around 150, ensuring you develop success for the business through the leadership of your team and their personal individual development.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Develop & propose annual channel & customer plan according to aligned targets & resources across brands
- Leading best practice in forecasting, budget management and trade spend management
- Ensure smooth execution on Commercial Policies, Trade Terms and Customer Plans
- Develop annual & monthly sales & trade activities that integrates with Marketing Objectives, especially for new initiatives & product launches
- Mentoring and continuous on the job training to Customer Directors to ensure key customer management is delivered.
- Managing price promotion spending
- Propose Market sales volume budget, channel & product mixes, resources that needed to deliver targets
- Assess market and company positions & recommend new business development opportunity to improve penetration of company’s products
- Grow key channel & sales managers to manage the process of negotiation & resources deployment in key sales clusters (Grocery Channels, Independents, Convenience, Food Service)
As a senior leader within the business, we would love to talk with experienced FMCG Sales Directors who have proven experience of 10+ years working within a FMCG environment. You naturally have superior relationship and influencing skills (because you’re really good at it and you really love it) and the ability to take internal, international and key external partners on the sales journey and create opportunities the deliver profitable outcomes!
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, globally admired and fun business with a brand you have a passion and affinity with. Successful employees appreciate;
- Working for one of the best and most exciting brands in the world that you love
- Brilliant Company Culture
- Gym Subsidies to Fitness First
- Significant Car Allowance
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
For a confidential discussion, please call Micki Persky on 0414 405 188
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.