Arguably one of the world’s most iconic “Family Entertainment” brands are currently seeking a superstar part-time Receptionist to join their close-knit team for 2 days per week – Wednesday’s and Friday’s. This once in a lifetime opportunity will suit an experienced Receptionist who can oversee the management of their busy front desk whilst also being on hand to assist with any ad-hoc administrative projects that their close-knit team requires.
Based in North Ryde & close to public transport, this phenomenal opportunity role will ideally suit a highly experienced receptionist looking for part-time work.
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Answering phones
- Meeting & greeting guests
- Booking boardroom
- Coordinate in-house catering for company meetings
- General facilities management
- Ensure the kitchen is clean & fully stocked
- Management of all mail
- Booking of couriers
- Assist in company events
- Undertake any ad-hoc administrative tasks as directed
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years Demonstrated reception experience
- Possess exceptional communication skills both written & verbal, coupled with a friendly & engaging demeanour
- You'll be a highly meticulous administrator with strong initiative
- Excellent MS Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Direct access to public transport
- Incredible perks and products
- Outstanding company culture
- A brand you know and love
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.