Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop, manage and execute to detailed project delivery plans that track activities required to achieve project milestones and deliverables agreed by program governance
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, internal project employees and business stakeholders to ensure they are aware of all Business Implementation deliverables and progress
- Form partnerships with program delivery teams and other department directorates to deliver consolidated business implementation plans across a multi-faceted program in order to deliver progressive changes to a large geographically dispersed organisation
What You’ll Need
You’ll have minimum 5 years experience working as a project lead or business project manager.
You will also possess the following skills:
- Proven ability to clearly communicate deliverables, timelines, budgets, risks, milestones and the critical path of a project stream within detailed delivery plans
- Experiencing with implementing SAP HR payroll
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with multiple business units (HR, Finance, etc.) to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Scheduling of tasks and resource allocation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.