-Are you super organised, analytical and have strong attention to detail?
-Do you thrive on supporting Women in Leadership?
The Program Manager role is part of a small team within a large global organisation, and will manage all planning, implementation, activity and reporting.
You will oversee the delivery of all operational and logistical aspects of the program, ensuring daily operations run efficiently and comply with company systems and procedures.
As PM, you will work closely with the Program Leader and Program Coordinator to plan and deliver a range of mentoring, learning and networking events and activities around Australia.
Ideally, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing or administering development programs
- Experience in preparing activity proposals, managing budgets, activity monitoring and reporting.
- Qualification in international development, governance, social sciences, communications or similar
- Outstanding analytical and written skills in English
- Experience producing high quality reports and other documentation for DFAT and other audiences.
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- High level skills in MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience generating complex reports and analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of gender equality and inclusion principles
- Extensive and current professional networks across APAC
- Website development/ management and social media experience