You will be the brand evangelist and proactively work with internal sales and stakeholders to drive new business opportunities, AND work with key customers to generate repeat new business.
You will forecast sales/pipelines to the business and formulate plans to fill any gaps and manage margins, vendor claims, vendor rebates and pricing breaks/pricelists.
You will also conduct QBR and update key stakeholders on the health of the business.
To be successful, we want you to have experience with the above and:
- I.T distribution experience
- Extensive knowledge in PC, server and storage (infrastructure) category
- Strong understanding and execution of 4P
- Good marketing experience
- Promotion/program formulation and execution
- Strong backend knowledge and skills
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with vendor interaction
- Experience and knowledge in stock management, margin and pricing management, aged stock management
- Ability to sell and acquire new business
- Good communication and excel skills
- Be able to work in a team environment and also be self-sufficient and hungry for success
- Understanding of vendor/internal targets, KPI’s and rebate attainment