Global Financial Services Corporation seeking the expertise of a well-honed Payroll Specialist for a 6 month contract role in Sydney CBD.
Day to day…
Responsible for all aspects of processing monthly payroll within a large international organisation. Reporting to the Senior Specialist you will require little to no supervision on a day to day basis and will execute your tasks efficiently using best practices.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Process all aspects of standard and non-standard payroll activities.
- Conduct periodic audits and ensure compliance with local, state, federal, and international regulations.
- Assist Senior Specialist with employee training and special projects.
- Participate in the implementation of new systems, upgrades, and integrations.
- Operate using best practice and lend your expertise to less experienced colleagues.
What You’ll Need…
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Education: Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or related degree.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in payroll within a large multi-national organisation.
- Demonstrated experience handling all aspects of payroll and timekeeping administration.
- Demonstrated experience processing international payroll and non-standard payroll activities.
- Proven knowledge of the nuances of payroll systems, databases, and management reporting systems – the ability to share your knowledge and train others on these systems is also a must.
- Ability to manage a broad range of responsibilities and competing priorities while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sage Micropay, and other internal payroll processing software.
- Leadership role in a Global Financial Organisation
- Sydney CBD
- Access to local gym
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Kristen at Talent Realised for a confidential discussion on 0423 406 570 or email Kristen@talentrealised.com.au