Payroll Project Specialist – Payroll Standardisation Project
Provide Functional Payroll expertise for the implementation of a new Payroll and Time & Attendance system (Kronos) with the existing GL systems, HRIS system (Workday) and other enterprise systems across Australia, Malaysia and Singapore as part of the Payroll Standardisation project.
Experience – Desirable and Essential
- Worked as either a Payroll functional lead or worked in operational roles where payroll was merged or upgraded
- Experience in working as part of the team in delivering payroll projects or Payroll upgrades for larger clients (>5000 employees)
- Experience in large multi-entity payrolls
- Experience with managing / interpreting detailed EBA/Awards
- Experience with all aspects of Payroll Interpretation and Configurations – Leave, Allowances, Benefits, Terminations, New Hires, Time&Attendance, Tax / Statutory
- Experience with set up, configuration and data conversion
- Experience with design of new processes and procedures
- Experience with running parallel runs & UAT
- Desirable experience with Ramco Payroll products
- Experience with Preceda and Chris21
- Desirable experience with Workday HRMS and Kronos for Time and Attendance
- Desirable experience merging multiple payrolls
Good interpersonal skills to manage expectations and influence and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Competencies include; Interpersonal Ability, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click the apply now button, or you can send your email directly to email@example.com with the job title as the reference