A wonderful socially conscious Business Company is looking for a passionate Payroll Manager to help our client to manage 2 payrolls officers in Macquarie Park.
Your new role
- Provide strong leadership and technical expertise to the team
- Manage the payroll reporting needs for all stakeholders
- Monitor policy and legislative changes impacting payroll and ensure compliance in areas relating to payroll laws
What you'll need
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Payroll Team Leader or Payroll Manager
- Ability to keep well organised and display strong interpersonal and communication skills – professional, polite, empathetic, clear
- System implementation experience is desirable
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Strong organisational culture and great team environment as well as an exciting place to work and flexible work hours
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Allen for a confidential discussion on 0421 402 112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.