Working with a global, well-known and much loved toy company whose mission is the ensure and create the most memorable experiences for children throughout the world, we are looking for an exceptional and experienced National Sales Director.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role seeks an innovative, driven and creative Sales Director that owns the sales channel of trade. You will ensure the brand portfolio is prominently and appropriately featured in retail outlets, online and catalogues across Australia with a focus to maximise sales, profitability and promotional activity whilst delivering on commercial expectations.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Ensure Customer Management, Demand Management & Forecasting and Trade Marketing responsibilities are delivered
- Developing, implementing and delivery of sales revenue and profit, cost and financial management are reached for both parties.
- Identify opportunities for growth and expanding the brand presence
- Present and negotiate Company trading terms
- Develop and implement item ranging and promotional plans which achieve the overall business plan.
- Develop and implement item ranging and promotional plans which help achieve the business plan
- Develop and implement creative in-store concepts and solutions which highlight the brand to consumers.
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven extensive experience and knowledge of sales account management at a national level within ideally Toys, however we are open to backgrounds in Consumer Products, Gaming or Home Entertainment arena.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years National Account Management experience.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business - sales/marketing focus.
- Strong demonstrable portfolio of successful promotions and partnerships.
- Have the ability to travel.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to achieve goals and enhance relationships within a complex customer environment
- Significant attention to detail, whist being a creative thinker.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business with products that you know and love.
Successful employees appreciate
- Products and plenty of perks
- Close proximity to public transport
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent.Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.