Working with a leading interactive entertainment software company, with some of the biggest and best known content we are looking for an outstanding NAM to drive business success with major key accounts.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, as the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales, growth and targets for 2 fantastic HUGE accounts, whilst providing day-to-day account management.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Sell in of monthly Trade Wide and Account Specific Promotions to forecast
- Achievement of Nett Sales Revenue, Growth targets
- Develop an internal business plan and work the plan with customers to deliver category leadership whilst achieving space, distribution, promotion objectives, sales spend and returns targets
- Emphasizes product investments in line with marketing strategies along the life cycle.
- Coordinates the creation of customer-specific merchandising and marketing programs to maximize in-store and online returns on investments, ensuring the proper execution by the account
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 2-4 years’ experience working within a national consumer goods or entertainment supply environment preferable, though not essential however coming from a strong sales background is critical
We would love to talk to you if you have experience such as:
- Business Degree or related Tertiary qualification
- Administrative and Sales Account Management experience in a corporate environment
- Experience working with a national retailer at head office level
- Hand on, confident self-starter that is agile with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- You are highly analytical, methodical, accurate and organised with great attention to detail.
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Exceptional product and perks!
- Working with a company committed to succession planning your career
- Brilliant workplace culture
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent.Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.