The ideal candidate will have their PR, Citizenship or unlimited working rights in Australia with excellent communication skills.
You will need to have an in-depth understanding of the Mulesoft cloud hub infrastructure, and experience programming Mule ESB, Creating Design Document and MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform. Bonus points for experience working with retail, airline or travel clients.
We want you to have experience in:
- Programming using Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyser and configuration tools
- Creating Design Document addressing business pain points around integration leveraging MuleSoft Any point API platform.
- Designing and developing Restful and SOAP APIs
- Building APIs (especially Mule Soft) with implementing service-oriented architecture SOA and enterprise application integration EAI
- Understanding of differences between SOA and API design
- Responsible for designing and developing of new integrations with multiple internal applications and external partners.
- Perform code review of developed artefacts based on the standards.
- Provide training/troubleshooting support to the operation team.
- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Working with Client SMEs for design integration patterns based on the requirement.
- Coordinating with offshore team for development and testing of interfaces and reviewing and providing feedback and guiding them with technical issues and resolution.
- Maintaining high-quality deliverables.
- Mulesoft cloud hub infrastructure.
Apply now to find out more!