Working with an exciting and well-known global entertainment operator that has grown in their space due to significant recent acquisitions, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator. Over time the business has established a very strong portfolio of products that have given them the enviable position of being in the forefront of every aspect of the global entertainment industry.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, as Marketing Coordinator your responsibility will be to provide full administrative support and coordinate ongoing and adhoc projects, across the team that ensures company goals are meet.
- Co-ordination of monthly presentations.
- On-going weekly check for promotions accuracy.
- Ongoing management of master product list ensuring product detail is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Manage artwork storage for Marketing Team.
- Manage any asset requests, as well as co-ordinate free stock orders.
- Manage the Marketing storeroom and library, ensuring tracking documents are effectively maintained.
- Develop some point-of-sale items in conjunction with Team.
- Review competitor product activity and share with Team monthly.
- Raise purchase orders for Team expenditure.
- Assist with general overflow work from Team, as may be required.
We would love to talk to candidates who have 1 – 2 years experience working as a Marketing Coordinator and looking to jump into an exciting and fun business. Ideally, you’ve come from a Home Entertainment toys, electronics or beauty space.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across:
- Proficient in Windows office (excel, word, powerpoint).
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively liaise with all levels of organisation.
- Great ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within the team environment.
- Impeccable administration and organisation skills with high attention to detail.
- Relevant qualification in marketing, industry experienceand/orr a related discipline preferred but not essential.
- Experience with working with third-parties.
- Ability to pick up new processes and systems quickly.
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Great Location
- Awesome products and perks
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.