Working with one of Australia’s most respected FinTech companies, we have a Maternity Leave contract opportunity for an exceptional B2B Marketing Communications Manager who will lead the marketing communications, product, sales, and strategy teams to develop and execute communications and content marketing strategies.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Marketing, you will be responsible for the planning, development, and execution of on-brand, high-impact, innovative, and commercial marketing communication programs that builds brand, drives retention and creates lead generation activities to support sales and marketing.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Work with stakeholders to develop communications strategies that align with business and product sales objectives
- Translate strategy into executable plans then manage plans to delivery
- Develop integrated plans that deliver across multiple channels including print, web, video, social media, etc
- Measure outcomes and report back on progress
- Working with the Head of Strategic Marketing identify and facilitate PR opportunities
- Create relevant and engaging marketing material including product brochures, product support documentation, pitch presentation decks, sales tools, thought leadership material, website content, blogs, webinars, etc.
- Manage, review and update currently available collateral to align with current messaging and product updates
- Overall development and support of all other digital and social media channels – internal and external
We would love to talk with candidates who have a passion for communication and writing that ideally has domain knowledge in the Superannuation, wealth management, and life insurance areas. If you have Fintech experience as well even better. You must be someone who is an independent thinker who likes to be busy with a wide and varied range of activities and responsibilities.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- 8+ years marketing and communications experience
- Bachelor degree qualifications in business/marketing or equivalent
- Deep understanding of financial services especially superannuation, wealth management, or life Insurance preferred
- Preferably a financial services background with a strong appreciation of technology as it applies to financial services
- B2B marketing experience essential
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills with a flair for writing and editing
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired, and fun business with a great social culture
- Exceptional work environment
- Fantastic CBD Location or WFH options or both
- Fantastic and smart business with exceptional leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.