Working with a well known global marketer and producer of digital entertainment products and content across Gaming, Software and Films, we have an opportunity for an exceptional Product Marketing & PR Manager to work with an incredible team and a company that prides themselves on the culture and collaborative nature.
Day to Day
Reporting to the Marketing and PR Director, the Marketing & PR Manager will manage the GTM and day to day management of all products across key marketing and PR objectives. We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and energetic candidate, to join our collaborative and experienced team.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop and execute marketing programs which maximise the brand identity and awareness of distribution partners, leveraging and maximising any global partner activity
- Plan and execute strategies for product releases
- Manage client relationships with clear communication and reporting as required
- Work closely with the Sales Team to provide the best possible support including assets, product information, product demo training and when required, product demonstrations to retail buyers
- Manage agencies from brief to final asset and/or campaign delivery
- Participate in the planning process and execution phases of trade and consumer events
- Work with third-party licensors and licensees to develop and implement effective cross-promotion marketing activity
- Manage budget allocations effectively to ensure maximum impact and R.O.I.
- Delivering assets and Press Releases as appropriate whilst following up with partners as necessary to ensure the timeliness of asset delivery.
- Produce company-wide reporting of media and social coverage and share internally and with partners as required
We would love to talk with candidates who have proven experience in a Product Marketing and PR ideally within Gaming, Home Entertainment or Toys
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Have a demonstrable record of driving revenue growth and managing budgets for titles
- Excellent presentation skills; pitching new business, clients and theatre presentations
- Ability to plan for and effectively deal with timing changes to maintain marketing goals
- Intermediate skills with Photoshop and video editing an advantage (not essential)
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Brilliant company perks including AMAZING PRODUCTS
- Exceptional work environment
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.