Work with a well-known global business that delivers best in class technical communications and monitoring solutions. Our client’s technology is the most well-recognised brand in their category and covers residential, commercial and retails sectors all across Australia.
Day to Day
Reporting to COO as Marketing & Communication Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and act as an advisor to the Leadership team on effective marketing solutions whilst driving overall brand management and strategic operational marketing.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Create and execute on brand strategies, management and marketing
- Build a digital presence: Website updates, EDM’s and utilising Marketing Automation tools
- Revamping of all marketing and sales collateral
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate imagine and brand throughout all internal and external company communication
- Work with the Leadership Team to effective position the Group through proactive and dynamic communication strategies
- Drive the internal and external communication management and represent the Group to stakeholders, internal partners and the public
- Develop marketing objectives lined to strategic plans and manage overall budget.
We would love to talk with candidates who have 5 - 6 years experience in Marketing & Communications coupled with a creative flair and commercial acumen.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across with:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business, marketing or communications
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and DreamWeaver)
- A high level of motivation, organisation and the ability to work autonomously to reach set objectives
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop positive working relationships both internally and with our clients
- Leadership skills with the ability to think big picture and long-term
For all your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful business that prides themselves on high performance and a culture of achievement.
- Parking Onsite
- Workplace Flexibility
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Adrian Fowler
on 0450 075 499 from Talent Realised
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.