One of Australia's most iconic Financial Institution's is currently sourcing a Manager of Technology, Cyber Security and Risk. Based in the heart of Sydney CBD you will be responsible for all aspects of technology risk and cybersecurity.
Day to Day
- Manage the Cyber Security and Technology Risk functions including management of security and technology-related risks
- Act as a key interface between Cyber Security teams
- Plan and deliver effective security controls to all business units and assess their impact
- Provide leadership and direction for Cyber Security capability, including planning and development, and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Responsible for delivery and effective operation of key security technologies, including Anti-malware, Email & Web protection, DLP, SIEM and Vulnerability Management
- Responsible for embedding security control delivery into the Agile SDLC methodology
- Develop, maintain and promote adherence to the IT Risk & Security Frameworks
- Determine and develop a process for collecting relevant metrics and reporting to align with regulatory requirements and governance frameworks – including regular reporting of KRI’s
- Working with the Technology and Operations Risk teams to develop a common and consistent measurement of threat and risk
- Manage the identification & response to cyber-security incidents, including treatment of control gaps and remedial actions ensuring the adoption or development of relevant security services
- Representative to Group security governance bodies and processes
- Stay current with incident response, digital forensics methodologies, the associated legal/regulatory requirements and threats, and develop appropriate security capabilities as required
- Identify technical & security controls required for new and existing digital platforms including regulatory and Group requirements
- Inspire, mentor and motivate Technology teams to attain goals and pursue excellence in risk & cyber-security capability
- Plan for and support the establishment of new security services in-line with changing threat profiles and organisational context
- Educate team members and other system users on best practices for Cyber Security and Technology Risk to improve resilience and awareness
- 5+ years of professional experience in senior security roles
- CISSP, CISA and/or CISM qualification desired
- Strong technical knowledge of modern technology systems, networks, and security controls
- Seasoned understanding of Technology risk management principles and knowledge of Operational Risk and Compliance frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to develop acceptable solutions for the business
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.