The position will support the process of business and service engagement across the organisation with a focus on building the M3 skill base and business knowledge within the organisation. Supporting internal clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific M3 modules.
- Have worked in a multi customer environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
- Proactively engage in 5S meetings and initiatives.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Management or similar related fields.M3 Configuration and Implementation skills
- Integration Development, HTML5, XML, SOAP and solid API interface experience.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between M3 modules
If you think this role is for you, click ‘apply now’ and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you’d like to find out more about the role before you apply, contact Lucas Tiley 0422 266 816