Permanent full time position joining a global enterprise. Great opportunity for someone looking to grow in the world of IT.
Your New Role
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Providing first level phone/email support to staff members nationally
- Management of incident queue with ServiceNow incident management system.
- Contributing to any project work for example software upgrades
- 35 hours per week. Weekdays 7am- 10pm
What You’ll Need
You’ll have 1 year experience working in customer service within a large organisation
We would love to talk to candidates who have solid IT technical knowledge.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience across / with: Microsoft Office and Windows OS (Versions 7 and 10)
or / You will also possess the following skills:
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- The opportunity to work challenging projects across the organisation
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.