Fast growing global company that builds incredible software products that hep their customers live happier and healthier lives. They've built the number one most used app in their domain and they're still growing. This company has awesome product offerings that just keep evolving. They make a difference, have a passionate team and have developed a culture that retains employees.
Day to Day
You will be a direct leader of the UX Design team. Day to day you will work along UX Researchers, Product Designers and Engineers to create an incredible experience for users through research, design and product development.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Leading a smart team of UX Researchers
- Prioritising which design and development projects will have the most impact
- UX research integration into the design process and make evidence based recommendations to improve the UI
- Provide evidence based recommendations for new UI features
- Lead product discussions
- Make a difference in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What You’ll Need
We would love to talk to candidates with strong experience in a SaaS environment and excellent experience in a Lead UX role. Research competence, product design experience and an excellent attitude is required. Ideally from a high impact product design background.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience conducting, applying and integrating UX research- ideally for apps and SaaS products, B2B or B2C background desired
- First hand experience with applying multiple UX research strategies - even better if you've come up with original research techniques
- Ability to present research in an exciting and motivating way
- Experimental design
- Confident communication skills- communication with global customers
- Self motivation and a curiosity about advances in the UX field
- Personable, presentable and articulate, willingness to provide both support and challenge throughout the business
- Be energetic and passionate
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business that just keeps growing and retaining employees despite the fast growing demand for their products.
Successful employees appreciate
- Great Location in Surry
- Challenging work
- Equity in the company
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work life