Working with a dynamic global technology company that delivers innovative digital work environments, we have an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional Lead Development Representative who will have direct accountability for driving lead generation, CRM analysis, data cleansing, and customer engagement. Your excellent phone, customer service and prospecting skills will be paramount to this role as outbound and inbound sales calls are the bread and butter of this opportunity.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Understand how to generate new business leads through nurturing and building rapport with existing and new clients through regular contact, following up campaigns and through research and direct prospecting activities
- Secure appointments from outbound campaign follow up and prospecting calls
- Correctly qualify and assign inbound leads via website, LiveChat, email, and calls to the sales team and secure appointments
- Use Salesforce CRM and reporting systems and ensure the database is accurate and up to date
- Create new contacts and capture relevant and accurate information with customer and prospect accounts
- Assist in data capture for market surveys as required
- Assist in the capturing prospective attendees for events through phone/email campaigns and working with the state offices on local area marketing programs
- Continuously develop skills and understanding to become a trusted representative and deliver value beyond own function
We would love to talk with candidates who have 2-3 experience as a Lead Development Representative within a technology, real estate or charity industry.
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- Excellent phone and prospecting skills, with the ability to quickly pick up our product portfolio, to effectively articulate products, ideas and concepts.
- Team player, with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external customers, to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts. You’ll work closely with the Marketing campaigns manager, and your feedback will be helpful in tailoring offers to prospects and customers.
- Experience in using Salesforce.com CRM systems and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to deliver high-quality work
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Working for one of the best developing technology brands
- Outstandingly passionate and smart business with exceptional and collaborative leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Nicole Burt on 0424 709 050 from Talent.Realised
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.