Day to Day
The main role and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Lead the development of the Android TV application, utilising agile practices and modern development techniques
- Use your creativity to seek improvements to current systems, work practices and processes
- Coach and provide technical mentoring to other developers within the team
- Continuously make improvements to applications in production based on user feedback
- Continuously develop skills and understanding to become a trusted consultant and deliver value beyond own function
You will also be able to demonstrate experience by having:
- 5 years software development experience
- 2 years experience with consumer-facing Android applications
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience with Android TV ideal but not mandatory
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience delivering web & mobile applications at scale
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, admired and fun business with a brand you have an affinity with.
Successful employees appreciate
- Working for one of the best-developing entertainment brands
- Outstandingly passionate and smart business with exceptional and collaborative leadership
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Barry Foster on 0413301887
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.