Looking for a passionate Java Developer for a financial services company
to work with cutting-edge technology.
The position is based in the Sydney CBD initially on a 9-month fixed term contract with a highly likely possibility of extension with excellent growth prospects.
Your new role
- Build and design of complex trading systems
- Focus on quality software development principles and writing analysing complex technical documentation for operational procedures
- Developing applications on multiple OS platforms
What you'll need
- Strong experience with Core Java
- Experience with Puppet - highly desirable
- Confluence, Jira, Jenkins – highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Need to be able to interact with multiple key stakeholders within the business
The good stuff you'll get when you get the job
Work for a leading financial services company in the CBD with some amazing technology and projects as well as fantastic company perks.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Bruna Fonseca for a confidential discussion on 0405463131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.