- Communication: Making candidate and client calls daily to find the best talent in the market both in Australia and overseas.
- Relationship management: Meeting candidate and clients regularly to build relationships and run through roles, job briefs and prep candidates on what to expect in the interview process.
- Attention to detail: Scouring the market through multiple possible avenues including job portals such as Seek, LinkedIn, and other forms of social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Organisation and networking: Attending and running meetups across Australia in order to network with both candidates and clients and also understand what is going on in your sector.
- Written skills: Writing up job ads and briefs in order to best describe both the company and the role that our clients are trying to find talent for. This is critical as you will be the voice of our clients on how they wish to be presented to the world.
- Negotiation: You will be the key middle man/woman in making sure both the candidate and client are happy and come to an acceptable agreement on salary.
- Flexibility in managing your day.... if you want to work from home or take longer lunches to go to the gym do it, but we expect you to work hard when at your desk during core hours. It is all about trust.
- The best salary structure in Sydney. Our commission structure is second to none. You are the one that creates things out of nothing so why shouldn't you be taking the lions to share before paying out the layers of management above you.
- The capacity to build a team around you. If you have aspirations to move into management, we will put you on a career path to get there. We are still early in our growth journey so the possibilities are endless.
- You will get to work with some of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of working with. We only hire people that we feel have good core values and we want it to remain a happy workplace.
- Introduction to our network and relationships. We have been around for 10 years and have built up some great relationships with some of the biggest and most desirable companies along the way.
- Company laptop and phone
- Degree educated or 12 months+ experience in a Recruitment role
If you think this role is for you, click ‘apply now’ and send us your CV in WORD format only.
If you’d like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: because we’re expecting a lot of interest in this role, we’ll only be contacting successful applicants.