Talent.Realised is an agency with expertise across Technology, Sales & Marketing, C-Suite Executive Support and Business Support. Our large client base includes some of the world's most famous brands and top ASX businesses. We're proud of the reputation we've built, as an agency with amazing clients and exceptional roles.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our awesome Technology team. This is a role dedicated entirely to generating, executing and delivering on exciting and high-profile recruitment roles in the Applications development/ Digital and Testing space.
- The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
- Best and most competitive commission structure in Sydney (We’ll prove it)
- No KPI's and we treat you like an adult (sounds obvious but unfortunately in our industry it is not always the case).
- Flexibility in managing your day.... if you want to take longer lunches to go to the gym do it, but we expect you to work hard when at your desk during core hours. It is all about trust.
- You will get to work with some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of working with. We only hire people that we feel have good core values and we want it to remain a happy workplace.
- Introduction to our network and relationships. We have been around for 10 years and have built up some great relationships with some of the biggest and most desirable companies along the way.
- Central CBD location next to Martin Place and Wynyard train stations
- All the other niceties e.g. breakfast, good laughs, company run incentives that are awesome (like afternoons boating on Sydney Harbour), etc.
- Degree educated or 18 months+ experience in a recruitment role
- Plain and simple - honesty and hard work should help you achieve our set targets in the team.
Want to apply?
If you think this role is for you, click ‘apply now’ and send us send your CV in WORD format only.
If you’d like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com.
Please note: because we’re expecting a lot of interest in this role, we’ll only be contacting successful applicants.