The main roles and responsibilities of this position will include the following:
- Provides regular status updates and communications to Project Steering Committees, and relevant senior parties as required, summarising all project related metrics.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the activities of project implementations to ensure that the goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and budget parameters.
- Establish work plans in conjunction with Business Unit Managers to ensure staffing for each phase of a project is sufficient and arranges for recruitment or commitment of key business line resources to a project.
- Confer with Business Unit Managers and project staff to confirm work plans, dependencies, resource requirements, budgets, risks/contingencies.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have minimum of 3/ 5 years experience working as an IT Project Manager
You will also possess the following skills:
- Experience working hands-on with Business intelligence (BI) projects
- Experience in delivering several smaller budget projects and working on several projects simultaneously
- Experience working with multiple business units (HR, Finance, etc.) to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of program/project management best practice methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.