This once in a lifetime opportunity will allow you to be a part of and work with one of the biggest companies within the Australian entertainment and media industry, you will be a vital cog in a world class and pioneering team developing and maintaining a truly outstanding product, which is used by millions !
Your New Role
Reporting to the iOS development team leader, you will be tasked with the maintenance and development of the company's application, as well as solving critical business issues as part of a hard-working group.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Maintain existing mobile applications; which can be accessed at any one time with millions of users.
- Help Develop and build new applications.
- Research and divulge into new technologies which could help keep you ahead of the competition.
- Seek improvements to current systems and work procedures.
- Comply with user feedback in order to make necessary amendments to the app.
- Provide technical mentoring to other developers within the team if needed.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have a minimum of 3 years experience working with consumer facing iOS applications, and a passion for the entertainment and media industry would be advantageous:
- Recent experience developing iOS applications in Swift.
- Recent experience with Continuous Integration (CI).
- Previous work with React Native is desirable but not essential.
- High problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills.
- Experience creating web & mobile applications at a vast amount.
- An ability to understand defensive codings and common security.
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business, not only this but;
- The opportunity to be a part of a national entertainment giant.
- Fantastic CBD location
- Awesome state of the art offices
- Close proximity to public transport
- Make a genuine impact on millions of users
If you feel this roll is suited to you, please apply now, OR send your latest resume to Joe@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.