This once in a lifetime opportunity will allow you to be a part of and work with one of the biggest global companies in the communication industry, you will forge a new team building applications from the ground up and progressing into the lead engineer for this product !
Your New Role
Reporting to the Development Manager you will be tasked with the development of the company's user application, as well as solving critical business issues by communicating with both technical and business personnel.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Building of the companies user mobile application; which is used by millions of users.
- Help Develop, lead and build new applications.
- Research and divulge into new technologies which could help keep you ahead of the competition.
- Comply with user feedback in order to make necessary amendments to the app.
- Provide technical mentoring to other developers within the team when team has been extended
What You’ll Need
You’ll have a minimum of 3 years experience building and working with consumer facing iOS OR Android applications:
- Recent experience developing iOS OR Android applications.
- Recent Swift OR Kotlin Experience.
- Working with AWS.
- Previous work with Firebase would be desirable.
- High problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills..
- An ability to understand defensive codings and common security.
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business, not only this but;
- The opportunity to be a part of a Global company.
- Fantastic CBD location
- Generous yearly bonus
- Close proximity to public transport
- Make a genuine impact on millions of user
If you feel this roll is suited to you, please apply now, OR send your latest resume to Joe@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.