We are working exclusively with Australia’s largest media/entertainment company which is one of the most fun, exciting and recognised entertainment brands. We have an opportunity for an exceptional iOS Developer to join the team in an ever-changing and dynamic environment and grow your career.
Day to Day
- Build new and maintain existing mobile applications, used by millions of users, utilising agile practices and modern development
- Research and spike new techniques & technologies that may be beneficial
- Use your creativity to seek improvements to current systems, work practices and processes and contribute to internal development standards & practices
- Continuously make improvements to applications in production based on user feedback
- Coach and provide technical mentoring to other developers within the team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications
- Experience developing iOS applications in Swift
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI)
- Exposure to React Native is ideal but not mandatory
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience delivering web & mobile applications at scale
- Knowledge and understanding of service-oriented architecture and RESTful web services
- Sound knowledge of defensive coding practices to address common security vulnerabilities
If you think this role is for you, click "apply now" and send us your CV in WORD format only. If you'd like to find out more about the role before you apply, call Barry Foster for a confidential discussion on 0413 301 887 or email@example.com. Please note; because we're expecting a lot of interest in this role, we'll only be contacting successful applicants.