The role of Identity Management Solution Architect will be responsible for the design and architect the State Wide Identity Management solution. This is a key state wide initiative and will provide a single identity for NSW staff. This includes integration of Identity Management and Directory Services to provide same sign on for staff.
The role will deliver design artefacts and advice to the SWIS Program backed by significant experience in whole of government identity programs, interpretation and specification of business requirements, Identity Management roadmaps, provisioning and automation improvements, sustainable connectivity models for new LHDs and consolidation of multiple Identity Management platforms.
The culture? Amazing work life balance.
The Role and Key Accountabilities:
- Management and delivery of all architectural and technical aspects of the program. This includes but it is not limited to the following deliverables:
- Lifecycle Remediation
- Address existing design issues and provide direction to remediate the current suite of Identity management
- Provides direction to the program on practice and configuration changes required to facilitate the roll out a State-Wide Identity to the remaining 90,000 NSW Health
- □ Strategy and Design
- Define and an Identity Management Strategy and Roadmap for NSW Health
- Produce IDM systems designs to meet the roadmap objectives
- □ Continuous Improvement
- o Provide options and recommendations to consolidate the existing technology suite reducing operating costs and improving stability
- o Investigation and testing and selection of new Identity Management Technologies that could be of benefit to NSW
- o Act as the design lead for enhancements or modification to the Identity Management Infrastructure.
- Lifecycle Remediation
- Establishment and maintenance of technical governance to ensure architectural compliance to organisational standards and quality evidence-based decision-making.
- Architectural and technical Risk and Issue management, including hands-on involvement with the resolution of critical
- Leading Solution Architects and ICT resources
- Working with peer vendor and other third party architects, in either leading or supporting roles, depending on contractual arrangements.
- Business stakeholder engagement and management which will include stakeholders at all levels, from CEO/CIO through to service management specialists and technical
- Management of internal and external technical interdependencies and associated deployment schedules.
- Development of an application inventory with specific focus on migration
- Development of a target state environment, inclusive of interim transitional states, across all architectural
- Detailed analysis, planning and prioritisation/sequencing of application/data migration streams and associated infrastructure/network/storage/security
- Documentation of key program documentation and tools, including but not limited to: architectural blueprints, migration strategies and plans, solution designs, technical designs, technical options papers, risks/issues briefing notes, test strategies and plans, run sheets, IT change management packs and status reports.
- Development of costing estimates.
- Management of procurement activities, in assistance with internal organisational resources
- □ Development of the new Operating and Service Delivery Model, inclusive of key business processes (and/or changes to existing processes) and the new organisational design required to support business
- Presentation and management of architectural, design and technical workshops and other sessions as required.
- Providing detailed knowledge of integration points about people, processes and technology to migration partners, vendors and other third parties, as deemed necessary for the successful migration and operation of systems in the new data
- Partaking in the execution of migrations, particularly as a point of escalation. This includes, assisting the Project/Implementation Managers during migrations and cut over
- Responsible for the successful operational handover to operational
- Provision of regular status report, regular or ad-hoc, as requested by the Portfolio Director and/or Program/Project
- Advise to the Portfoilio Director and Program Manager, in all technical aspects of the