This role will be leading a small team of very talented DevOps engineers to operate a large scale media platform. The team will automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on Kubernetes/AWS providing a Continuous Integration operational environment.
Your New Role
- Run the operations platform
- Lead a team of passionate DevOps Engineers
- Automate the building of infrastructure in an environment running on AWS/Kubernetes providing a Continuous Integration operational environment.
- Promote a progressive technology agenda
- Work with the development and/or application support teams to support the build of a deployment plan for the new project
- Support the team on all deployment
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years in a management role, have strong management and communication skills
- 5+ years working in a cloud environment
- Strong Linux Systems Administration experience
- Experience in cloud deployment and continuous integration.
- Exposure to systems automation
- Strong scripting skills
- Ability to multitask and excellent communication skills.
- Independent thinker, but good team player, who takes ownership of ideas and solutions.
- Analyse failures and identify root causes in conjunction with developers.
- Contribute to the agile and test-driven engineering culture with creative problem-solving
- Experience in cloud platforms, containers, and continuous delivery
- AWS/Kubernetes experience
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business.
Successful employees appreciate
- Close proximity to public transport
- Access to training certifications
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Lucas Tiley from Talent.Realised on 0422266816
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.