Grants & Report Writer
|Job Title:||Grants & Report Writer|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 11:45|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Grants and Report writer, you will research and develop new relationships with trusts and foundations with the aim of generating funds via compelling applications, and coordinate the development of all funding applications, acquittals and reports.
This role is 90% Writing Grants and 10% research/networking/meetings (this is not a sales role).
You will have creative control to research and develop new fundraising activities AND support the delivery and reporting of fundraising initiatives i.e. Well known Running Events in Sydney.
Separately you will also identify personal learning needs and give feedback on the service including the identification of gaps and areas for improvement.
WE WANT YOU if you have:
• Relevant professional qualification.
• Ability to undertake duties with little or no direction.
• Experience in preparing successful funding submissions.
• Experience successful fundraising activations.
• Direct experience of liaising and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders and potential funders at a high level.
• Ability to compile and produce accessible reports, presentations, papers and management information.
• Highly developed submissions writing expertise.
• Good computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office package of tools, Outlook and capacity to navigate the internet for work purposes.
• Ability to respect and work within the values of our Client and commitment to reflecting and adhering to our Clients' policies and procedures.
• Ability to work co-operatively and respectfully with all staff and external partners.
• Willingness to undertake a Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
Want to find out more? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's