Work with an Australian-owned and founded exceptional-quality fragrances and body care manufacturer that prides themselves on building brands and products that are unique, high-quality, and affordable.
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, China, London, and the Philippines the portfolio of brands has fast become recognised both nationally and internationally with distribution in many of the world’s top boutiques and department stores.
Your New Role
Reporting to an incredibly dynamic, professional, and entrepreneurial CEO, as General Manager you will be the first in command to create and execute a business development strategy, that will help deliver revenue targets and strategic goals for the business as well as creating a vision for long term success. The role will also be responsible for developing and nurturing a sales pipeline, driving performance and engagement, and manufacturing cadence whilst overarching supervision of all 4 business units to operate in a cohesive manner.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Set the strategy and vision (with Directors) for the company through a detailed and fluid business plan.
- Drive various revenue streams including online, retail distribution nationally together with international growth.
- Refine and grow organisational structure in line with business imperatives.
- Establish a business development/sales strategy and plan that can demonstrate revenue trajectory and scale.
- Financial management through accurate and transparent forecasting of revenues and prudent cost management in line with board-approved budget.
- Product development that delivers improved user and customer advocacy.
- Establish effective and sustainable marketing plans that drive key online and mobile usage metrics as well as brand awareness to both the consumer and trade market.
- Establish an effective human capital and performance management plan for the business.
What You’ll Need
You are a customer focused, consumer driven manager with a strong motivation to deliver results, even under tough circumstances such as short deadlines or challenging external stakeholders.
Fundamentally we are looking for an outstanding General Manager who can utilize internal and external expertise and inspiration to seek out opportunities for new insights, new ideas for revenue opportunities as well as improvements in ways of working.
You also have the ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally with offices globally
- 10 years + CEO/GM level or senior management experience, ideally within a manufacturing Environment
- Strong people skills
- Track record in driving revenue growth.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Results focused individual.
- Ability to set agenda, influence, and enable others.
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of exciting brands that are well known and loved by many consumers.
- Southern Highland Location – ideally working from there majority of the time
- Sydney Office
Want to apply?
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Micki Persky from Talent Realised on 0414 405 188
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.