To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced recruitment consultant with strong communication skills, good work ethic and ability to manage the full recruitment process for candidates and clients. You will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, and you will have a minimum of two years recruitment experience in an agency environment. This is a full-time position based in Sydney CBD with an annual remuneration of between $70,000-90,000 (negotiable) on offer.
- Making candidate and client calls daily to find the best talent in the market both in Australia and overseas.
- Writing advertisements and sourcing job seekers – both passive and active – in the marketplace
- Interviewing candidates
- Developing new business with clients
- Negotiating job placements and generating revenue for the business
- Candidate aftercare including reference checks and onboarding
- Attending industry meetups and networking.
- No KPI's and we treat you like an adult (sounds obvious but unfortunately in our industry, it is not always the case).
- Fun working environment with awesome company perks including regular social events.
- Central CBD location next to Martin Place and Wynyard train stations
- All the other niceties e.g. breakfast, company run incentives etc.
- There is an annual remuneration of $70,000 to $90,000 on offer for this role (negotiable depending on skills)