This once in a lifetime opportunity will allow you to be a part of one of Australia's next big companies. This start up company is tipped for huge success, and they are looking to hire a Full Stack Lead Engineer to manage the companies new applications and current tech, with the view of becoming the Chief Technology Officer !
Your New Role
Working with the two co-founders, you will be tasked with the chartering and product planning for the companies technical division, development of the company's application, as well as solving critical business issues.
The main roles and responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Develop and create the companies new products.
- Help grow the company and eventually lead the tech division.
- Research and divulge into new technologies which could help keep you ahead of the competition.
- Develop coding daily.
- Provide technical mentoring to other developers within the team if needed.
What You’ll Need
You’ll have experience as a Full Stack Engineer, and any previous experience working with start up companies would be advantageous:
- Experience with Flutter.
- Experience with either AWS or GCP.
- Experience building of GCP as UI framework.
- Have used Firebase for backend service.
- Has worked with Node and JS/Typescript.
- Experience leading a team of developers. (Advantageous)
- Experience working with serverless architecture and building API infrastructure. (Advantageous)
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills.
The good stuff you’ll get when you get the job
For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and fun business, not only this but;
- The opportunity to be a part of and grow this fantastic company.
- Fantastic CBD location
- Remote working possibility
- Close proximity to public transport
- Fantastic bonus equity !
If you feel this roll is suited to you, please apply now, OR send your latest resume to Joe@talentrealised.com.au
Please ensure ALL resumes are sent in WORD FORMAT ONLY.
Successful applications will be contacted by phone.