Here is a brilliant 7-month contract supporting the GM of HR within an iconic Financial Services Co. This is a role that will suit an experienced EA who thrives in a role where they take the lead supporting a GM who is constantly on the go. You will need to be self-motivated, forward-thinking & possess a truckload of initiative
Day to Day
- Conduct weekly catch-up meetings with the GM of HR to go through their schedules
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the GM
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the GM & the key stakeholders to the business
- Take minutes for meetings
- Extensive diary management
- Coordinate the delivery of Board Papers
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Manage any personal requests
- Minimum of 6 years exp as an EA
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.
- Experience coordinating Board Papers