One of Australia's most engaging & forwarding thinking organisations within the Financial Services industry have an opportunity for an Executive Assistant who can support a larger than life Executive Director
The company are continually transforming & setting standards that often leave their competitors behind. The ideal EA for this "once in a career opportunity" will possess a selfless ability to be an extension of their phenomenal Executive Director.
Day to Day
- Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the ED.
- Plan & coordinate the ED's everchanging schedule. This will involve being a faithful “gatekeeper”, prioritising meetings & manage any scheduling conflicts.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the ED & the key stakeholders to the business
- Manage all internal & external meetings
- Manage all travel (e.g. transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the ED’s travel needs and preferences.
- Sort, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail for the ED.
- Prepare expense reports and manage payments for expense items.
- Undertake any adhoc personal errands & projects for the MD as directed
- Minimum of 3-5 years EA exp
- Must possess longevity in past roles. Candidates who have jumped around will not be considered
- You'll be exhaustively meticulous
- Must be adaptable & show initiative
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
- Possessing a warm & engaging persona is paramount.
- May be required to work long hours from time to time